Monday, May 9, 2011

Travelling in Korea Part: Overview

This article is part of a series involving me travelling in Korea.

[Series Index]


Even though my nationality is Korean and the country itself is relatively small, I've never been to any places other than Incheon (Where I mostly grew up from), Seoul and Busan.

Since it is decided that I will be staying in Korea from May 17th to August 9th, I will take this opportunity to travel around the entire country.

I will also upload posts along with photos to places I visit, so this will be divided into different series. This particular post will illustrate the overview of the entire trip.

The travel will last approximately for 3 weeks to 1 month starting from May 28th, and here is the currently planned route of travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment