Thursday, June 17, 2010

Argentina?

My prediction is 0-2.

Of course Argentina being 2.

I still greatly wish that Korea would win, but this is just too impossible.

But in the event of tieing or even winning,

If we win we will go to semi-finals.

If we tie, we can hope to do very good (maybe quarter finals).

If we lose by 0-1, then it's a well played match for Korea.

I really really want to watch it but I have to leave to Denver first thing in the morning

to speak with the ambassador of Korea...

Well being the president of an association maybe isn't that bad of a thing.

BUT WHY TOMORROW QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqqqqqqqqqqqq

Edit : Never mind. I couldn't resist the temptation LOL.

It is 5:11AM right now and I am off to my office in Engineering building to watch the game

No comments:

Post a Comment