Wednesday, May 26, 2010

또 폐인모드


After summer break begun, I've become way more lazier than I ever was.

Playing Starcraft 2 until 4 in the morning LOL.

Now I'm just being delusional.

I'm walking down the street and I hear kids saying

"YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS"

But SC2 beta ends on May 31st 2010





WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO UNTIL JULY 27TH.

COLD TURKEY IS APPROACHING.

Soon enough, you will see me randomly say

"YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS

"EN TARO TASSADAR"

Note : Hundreds of people has been asking me about Starcraft 2, such as its gameplay, balance, interface and most importantly, its prospects to becoming a successful game or not. When the beta ends, I will write an exclusive post about Starcraft 2 presenting my thoughts on the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment