Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Life

요새 들어,

갑자기 이런 저런 생각을 많이 하기 시작했다.

내가 진정하게 바라는 미래

목표


나는 내 인생에서 무엇을 성취할것이고,

무엇을 해야하며,

내가 진심으로 사랑하며 아끼는 이들을 어떻게 보호해야 하는지,

이런 저런 생각이 막 들기 시작했다.

때로는 아무것도 할 수 없는 자신에게 분노를 표했고,

때로는 추악한것들에 둘려쌓인 이 세상을 저주했지만,

그 밖에서 볼 수 있는 빛의 줄기와 아름다움을 감싸고 싶어지기도 했다.

어떻게 보면 고민이 많아진 사춘기의 소년이 됬을지도 모르겠다.

These days,

All of a sudden, I started to have many thoughts.

The future I aspire greatly for

My purpose

Dream

What I am supposed to accomplish in life,

What I am supposed to do,

How I am supposed to protect my loved and cared ones,

I started to have such thoughts..

in one time, I was angry at my self for being so powerless,

And in another time, I cursed the world which was surrounded with vile things,

But at the same time, I wanted to embrace the stream of light and its beauty which can be seen outside of the obscenity.

Perhaps I am back to the age of adolescence, constantly anguished.

2 comments:

  1. sounds so sad..nothing makes u happy or feel love? love is the most powerful thing that reflects all major pain and undesire to the heart. just in time and with faith in others and your own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sokwhan sup?

    I think it is perfectly fine to be lost some times as long as it is not too often. These kinds of situations make you question your life and perhaps change your way of doing stuff, anyways... we are still young...
    If you want, you could make a list of hopes and write them down (if you haven’t already done so), doing so might help you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete